The Grand Opening of the Community Center was held Sunday, August 15, 1999 following the Divine Liturgy. The late Bishop George officiated.
Pictured below are the Blessing Ceremony and the Building Committee members at Door Opening.
Book your next Event at our Community Center
We can accommodate 50 to 400 persons - Off Premise Catering Permitted
Guidelines for the Rental Use of the Church Community Center
The following set of guidelines were developed by the Community Center
Scheduling Committee of the Parish Council.
All organizations and parish members wishing to use the community center
must follow these guidelines so that scheduling conflicts may be avoided.
All requests to use the community center must be made in writing.
Requests are to be addressed to Dr. Matthew Bistrimovich, or the
Community Center Scheduling Committee and sent to the church office or email below.
Requests for use should include the following information:
- The date and time the Hall / Gym is needed;
- Who will be using it and approximately how many will be present;
- What equipment will be used;
- Name of the persons responsible for the activity.
- Written confirmation from Scheduling Committee must be received before the Gym / Hall can be used.
- Activities will take place between Sept. 30th to June 1st
- Social Functions will run throughout the year with exception of Holy Week
- There will be NO USE of the Community Center during important dates on the Church calendar and Holy Week.
HALL RENTAL FEES:
Church-Chartered Organizations - No Charge
Church-Associated Cultural Organizations (e.g., AHEPA/HELLENICS) $400.00
Parishioners - $400.00
Outside Organizations/Non-Parishioners - $600.00
Security Deposit (Mandatory) - $200.00
Caretaker Fee (Mandatory for Outside Organizations/Non Parishioners) - $100.00
(Optional for Parishioners & Church-Associated Cultural Organizations)
Set-up/Breakdown Fee (Optional) - $150.00
Gym Athletic Fee for Outside Organizations/Non Parishioners - $75.00 per hour
For further information concerning the use of the Community Center
or for rental information, please contact
Dr. Matthew Bistrimovich @ 732-863-1822
Father George Nikas
20 Hillcrest Road
PO Box 367
Monday to Friday
11am - 3pm
We now offer
Online Giving by
computer, mobile phone,
It's fast and convienent.
Click link below to
set up your account
All online gifts are